SiouxSports.com Forum

Injury

CoteauRinkRat

Coach Hak said that Murray will not play this weekend vs. the Badgers due to him re-injuring his shoulder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mr. Miller said he won't be able to recap the coaches show tonight. Was anyone able to listen? If so, can you give any other insights?

Thanks

WTF?!?!?!

Did they bring him back too early, or what? I don't remember hearing anything during the UAA broadcasts.

I wonder if he is out for just the Wisco series, or if he will be back for the SCSU series.

This is insane the amount of games that Brady has missed this season due to injury. :silly:

WTF?!?!?!

Did they bring him back too early, or what?  I don't remember hearing anything during the UAA broadcasts.

I wonder if he is out for just the Wisco series, or if he will be back for the SCSU series.

This is insane the amount of games that Brady has missed this season due to injury. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is pretty much par for the course, this just has not been a good year and I don't see much changing at this point.

From hockeysfuture.com:

North Dakota sophomore Brady Murray (LA) briefly returned to action only to go down to injury once again. Murray suffered another shoulder injury on February 19th versus Alaska-Anchorage. With the Fighting Sioux currently in a battle to gain home ice in the opening round of the upcoming WCHA conference playoffs, Murray

Brady did skate with the team yesterday.

Was he wearing a "don't hit me" jersey? (I forget which color they are :silly: )

I would think that Brady could wait until the end of the season to get the surgery (if needed) and still be back to play for next year. If he got the surgery in April, with the 4-6 months of rehab, he would be back to full health at latest by Sept.

That said, I hope that he can make it back into the lineup this year...

TH  (on Sat) was talking about the shoulder injury probably requiring surgery, and that they rehab time following surgery is 4-6 months. So, should he get the surgery done now in hope of being ready by next year, or put it off in hope of playing yet this season?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To take a word from PA, "NOOOOO"