SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-24 NHL Season

cberkas

1 hour ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

I would love hockey to be done by Memorial Day.  Today is the longest day of the year and tomorrow we start loosing light.  Pierre Lebrun had a nice column in the Athletic on this matter, but I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.

The NHL and the owners are making money, because they don't have to pay the players during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. These playoffs have been entertaining. 

4 hours ago, Goon said:

The NHL and the owners are making money, because they don't have to pay the players during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. These playoffs have been entertaining. 

The playoffs have been very entertaining. But I don't remember the two days off in the final. Have they done that before?

2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Hard to bet against the Oilers tonight. With that said watch the Panthers ruin their fun. And with that said I’m going Oilers 4 Panthers 2 

Cats close it out tonight. 2-1 OT. 

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

Waved off, way to close to over turn

2-0

I hate offside challenges. Refs make mistakes just like players. I mean you can’t do anything about offsides called that aren’t. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

I hate offside challenges. Refs make mistakes just like players. I mean you can’t do anything about offsides called that aren’t. 

Sean just summed it up......review was for obvious so obvious mistakes...not that......maurice had a right to have a meltdown...

• Upvote 1