SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. CC

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TH MENTIONED ABOUT 5 TIMES TONIGHT THE SIOUX NEED MORE NASTINESS DURING THE GAME...

HOPE WE CAN GET 2 POINTS SAT NIGHT..

TH RIPPING OFFICIALS WHEN GREENE AND REF ARE YAPPING AFTER THE GAME. SAYS THE REF IS STARING HIM DOWN. "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT WITH OFFICIALS IN THIS LEAGUE" TH ..SAYS

WHATEVER. GET A WIN

The "excuse" is CC is a good team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cratter,

No one is saying CC isn't good, they swept the Rodents on the road last week and are ranked #1 in the nation right now. I am just sick of watching our forwards (and occasionally, defensemen) get in position to score and then miss the net, miss a pass, have no one there to get a rebound, etc. Our guys can't bury the puck when they have the chance. It happens week after week and it's holding our team back. :angry:

Troll's usually try to get people upset by spreading rumors or outrageous statements about the team. Does it still make someone a troll if they are telling things the way that they are?

This team has not become anymore disciplined than the day the season started. It is a pretty telling picture when with four minutes to go in a one goal game, your team is down 5x3 and your Captain and Assistant Captain are in the box.

All is well, stay the course, Hakstol is God, just bad puck luck, the bounces did not go our way, we ran into a hot goalie, we deserved to win, we played hard, _______________________________________(Add your own favorite cliche)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quit being a tool. You don't like Hak. WE GET IT!!! The boys can't score, period. They create plenty of chances, but can't finish. This was the case at the end of last year with Deano at the helm, and with Zach and Bo on the team. I ain't saying Hak is coach of the year, but he can't go out there and do it for them either. It's frustrating as hell when for a couple years we had goaltending problems yet we could score at will, now we've got great goaltending, but can't score. How 'bout a happy (%W$*&^($ medium, please.

My impressions of the game: Sioux played hard, CC played smart: Sioux worked like hell, but CC never really gave the Sioux any space, especially in front of the net.