SiouxSports.com Forum

JAN 10TH. USCHO, USA TODAY POLL and INCH RANKINGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Virg Foss. Don't forget The Virg. He'll be royally ticked if his role in The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy ™ isn't recognized. :glare::huh:

Didn't you read the manual? If you're going to use the "TM" notation you are supposed to use the bold italics green font, as in ....

The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy

this is pretty interesting, pertains to nothing, but interesting none the less.

WCHA has had 4 teams all ranked number one on the USCHO poll occupying 8 of 14 weeks atop D-1 hockey. UMD(1), UND(1), UM(5), and CC(1 so far). All of college hockey has 6 combined MICH (2), and BC(4). Further proving the dominance of the WCHA and it's players/coaches. just thought i'd throw that into the mix.

BTW, compared to 84% for UND in 2000-01....MN in 2001-02 - 67% of their goals at home had two assists.

I think all this proves is that UND is better at playing together as a team, and MN players play more individually.

(shall I add the winking smiley here?)

When I heard Woog make that comment against Merrimack, I just about threw up.  I can't believe he is still spewing that same garbage years later.  He has made that comment several times over the years while adding commentary to gopher games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He made it again this past weekend against CC. I think it was on Sunday's game.