SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-10, 10-17) @ ORU (14-0, 23-4) 7 PM 2/16

SWSiouxMN

Would’ve been interesting to see what OT would’ve looked like as UND had all the momentum…

if this team can string together any sort of defensive stops, they have a chance to be super dangerous with their ability to shoot.

Good fight back, can’t get down 20 on the road vs #1 team in the league. Showing signs of growth… hopefully they still have some juice and purpose on Saturday… that’s a BIG one if they can get it.

• Upvote 1

Great comeback in the second half! Wish a 3 would have dropped at the end when we had a few chances to time it up! Didn’t quit when down 22 at half to a much better team, especially being on the road! Really all you can ask for! Great effort. Now time to get the next one!

Just now, SiouxBoys said:

At the women's game, yet still had time to post this. Second half comeback happens and all of sudden nothing...

Stopped watching at half to pay more attention to the really good women’s game. Tuned back in with 8 minutes left as we made the comeback. Guess I should have ran that decision by you guys first! My fault!

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

Stopped watching at half to pay more attention to the really good women’s game. Tuned back in with 8 minutes left as we made the comeback. Guess I should have ran that decision by you guys first! My fault!

Next time please do, thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1