SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (7-13, 1-6) vs ORU (16-4, 7-0) 1/21 1 PM

SWSiouxMN

UND finally broke through with a massive 3 point barrage and took down Kansas City.   Now it is on to Oral Roberts, who is leading the Summit currently has it all going for them. 

Oral Roberts just took down NDSU 92-69 in Fargo and coming off of possibly their best performance.   The Max Abrmas farewell tour is off to a strong start and he had a great supporting cast along with him, including a lanky 7'5" Center that can shoot it from 3.  

All signs would point to ORU coming away with a win and leaving GF with an 8-0 record... expect I offer this 

ORU just came off a win against NDSU that they really wanted after the events from last year, so they might be coming off an emotional high and could be due for a letdown.  If UND can jump on them early and can play a full 40.... they have a chance if this does happen.

Game is on the Plus

For those of you in the GF area, I would go attend this game, just to go see Abmas play one last time.  

I will consider this win if we can keep this game in twenty-point game but i am afraid that may be bridge to far to expect. After watching play the Bison this is team put together for the NCAA tournament with addition of couple transfers to last year's team. This team is made up 22- and 23- year-old players they have Abmas and McBride from outside or they can drive and shoot. Then they are either big on front court or powerful depending on who they bring in plus this team is deep in talent. By far they are the class of the Summit this year and i believe they are much better than SDSU was last year. I base this on the Bison game because the Bison played as good or better than last year's team against ORU Thursday night as they did against SDSU last year that was close game but against ORU they held it close for 3/4 of game and just few minutes ORU just blew game wide open. It still should be fun game to watch because to see the talent on floor and what they can do.

28 minutes ago, ND-fan said:

I will consider this win if we can keep this game in twenty-point game but i am afraid that may be bridge to far to expect. After watching play the Bison this is team put together for the NCAA tournament with addition of couple transfers to last year's team. This team is made up 22- and 23- year-old players they have Abmas and McBride from outside or they can drive and shoot. Then they are either big on front court or powerful depending on who they bring in plus this team is deep in talent. By far they are the class of the Summit this year and i believe they are much better than SDSU was last year. I base this on the Bison game because the Bison played as good or better than last year's team against ORU Thursday night as they did against SDSU last year that was close game but against ORU they held it close for 3/4 of game and just few minutes ORU just blew game wide open. It still should be fun game to watch because to see the talent on floor and what they can do.

This is ridiculous. We’re playing a team in our conference. Not 37-0 Kentucky 

• Upvote 2