SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (1-0) @ #9 Creighton (1-0) 11/10 8 PM

SWSiouxMN

2 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Also like the fact they shot 8-15 from 3 (53.3%) and was 46% from the field.

Those are numbers that you can live with. 

We still lack scoring from the guard position. Someone that can get the ball and get a bucket. Omot is that player but the coaches need to let him do that. He's going to take some ill-advised shots at times but you have to live with that and let him just go score the ball

13 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

We still lack scoring from the guard position. Someone that can get the ball and get a bucket. Omot is that player but the coaches need to let him do that. He's going to take some ill-advised shots at times but you have to live with that and let him just go score the ball

I agree that Omot needs to be the guy.  

Concerning that Trent and Brooks haven't attempted an outside shot yet. 

34 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I agree that Omot needs to be the guy.  

Concerning that Trent and Brooks haven't attempted an outside shot yet. 

That’s very concerning. It’s going to become even more of an issue when we get into conference play. When teams start really scouting UND, they will just refuse to even guard Trent or Brooks outside the lane. It’s not going to end well if they don’t start shooting the 3 ball.

8 hours ago, FightingSioux87 said:

Anyone know why Nero didn’t play until the last few minutes?

He did have his left thumb taped up, however, I think he must have just gotten benched. If it were his thumb that was the issue he wouldn't have even gone in the game I wouldn't think

51 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

He did have his left thumb taped up, however, I think he must have just gotten benched. If it were his thumb that was the issue he wouldn't have even gone in the game I wouldn't think

It was very telling that Grant got in before him and having Eaglestaff run point with the 2nd unit