SiouxSports.com Forum

Injuries

siouxhockey1101

It said in the Herald today that Jordan got a head injury in practice. Did anyone hear what happened and is he able to play this weekend?

I also heard that Schneider got hurt too but I didn't catch what happened to him? Does anyone know his status?

Hopefully they are both able to play this weekend! But maybe this will give some freshman the chance to step up! :D

It said in the Herald today that Jordan got a head injury in practice.  Did anyone hear what happened and is he able to play this weekend? 

I also heard that Schneider got hurt too but I didn't catch what happened to him?  Does anyone know his status?

Hopefully they are both able to play this weekend!  But maybe this will give some freshman the chance to step up! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Schneider got a concussion. I haven't heard anything about Parise but I would rather not see him play this weekend. Lammy is the man.

JPar was on the ice tonight, but it appeard as though he wasn't taking too much heavy action.

I'm not sure who will be in nets tommorrow, but I'm betting it will be Brandt or Lammy again. We won tonight pretty easily and Boron seemed to leave with an injury of some sort. I say give Brandt the start. See if he has game still.

JPar was on the ice tonight, but it appeard as though he wasn't taking too much heavy action.

I'm not sure who will be in nets tommorrow, but I'm betting it will be Brandt or Lammy again.  We won tonight pretty easily and Boron seemed to leave with an injury of some sort.  I say give Brandt the start.  See if he has game still.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read on uscho that one of the SCSU coaches said Boron got 5 or 6 stitches in his thumb. I just read it...don't know it to be fact yet. Also, Schneider's concussion supposedly happened in last Saturday's game. Between periods he was interviewed and said hopefully he could skate tomorrow morning and even dress for the game, but he wasn't sure. Prpich was rolling on all cylinders tonight...If that is how people play a few weeks after getting a concussion, I can't wait to see Schneider in a couple weeks! :D

I'm not sure who will be in nets tommorrow, but I'm betting it will be Brandt or Lammy again.  We won tonight pretty easily and Boron seemed to leave with an injury of some sort.  I say give Brandt the start.  See if he has game still.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prediction, Brandt will play little if any the rest of the season, we know what he can do. I believe that Lammy is the real deal and I don't think coach is going to tamper with sucess. Also UND can't afford to lose many more games. Kind of reminds me of when Karl G came to UND and took the show over. I think Lammy might even be playing better than Karl was at the start...

Something going on with him or Hakstol?  Lammy told me before the season that it was basically going to come down to him and Parise for playing time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That appears to be happening. Jordy and Lammy I think make a pretty good goaltending combination. Now we need to get a third goaltending recruit for next season for at least practice.

He's back in GF, not playing for anyone, rumor has it that he was traded, but refused to go to the new team, he had a girlfriend in sioux falls and was going to stay with her, but they broke up, glad he was looking out for his hockey future. Better start looking for him on a GF City League roster.

Siouxhockey5