SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADGERS THREAD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God that Lammy is playing tonight. I am not so sure Bradt or Jordon would have faired as well tonight. Now lets please score a goal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I take back what I said last night about having Jake in the cage tomorrow. Unless, of course, Phil's ankle is bothering him. Of course, if it's bothering him tonight, then you'd never know.

Take out the positives:

1.  We have now found a goalie.

2.  ?

3.  ?

4.  ?

5.  ?

When are the goals going to come?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who knows? I mean, I hardly heard "Genoway" or "Spirko" and only heard "Prpich" a few times. I honestly thought they would get one in after they had a few shorthanded scoring chances, they had some momentum and I thought after they got 5 on 5 again they would bury it. A couple of times I heard Sioux shots were blocked by other Sioux players.

Get it tomorrow.

Look for the positives:

1.  We have now found a goalie.

2.  ?  Our 3x5 penalty kill is getting a lot of practice, and giving up next to nothing

3.  ?   Our 4x5 PK is ....

4.  ?  um, um, um, Wisconsin is going to be overconfident tomorrow ...

5.  ?

When are the goals going to come?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw Lammy play in Mankato this year and he looked better than Parise when I saw him against the Gophs. Lammy doesn't give up any easy goals and that's what sets him apart.

I'm glad that Hakstol played Lammy. He is clearly the best goalie and Brandt and Parise don't deserve to play until they show they can in practice.

Watched the game tonite,and i'm tellin ya it is lucky if we had more than a half dozen scoring chances.It is getting very frustating to watch.Thanks to L ammy or this could have been ugly.I really don't know where the offense is going to come from.It would be nice to have Murray back,but there is nobody stepping up.Something needs to happen or we won't see a home ice playoff game.