SiouxSports.com Forum

Rip on Hak

jk

I don't understand why we should "Rip in Hak" or any of the other coaches for that matter (except eades...i'm still bitter).  I dont think we should rip on any of them, they aren't the ones who are out on the ice skating and checking and trying to catch a pass....i'm blaming the players at this point.  they just need to wake up or SOMETHING needs to happen, i'll be watching the CC series from behind my hands most of the time.  i dont know what it's going to take?:):D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This amazing inability to grasp sarcasm and satire is obviously Haks' fault too. Dammit! Will this man stop at nothing? :D:silly:

Anyone who thinks that UND's less than perfect record is Hakstol's fault must have been dumb enough to vote for Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone who doesn't realize the sarcasm of this thread must have been dumb enough to vote for Kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness they didn't do a replay of the radio presentation of "War of the Worlds."  I'm afraid some of our posters might have evacuated town and headed for who knows where to get away from the invading aliens.

Hakstol is conspiring with the invading aliens!

Why are you bitter against Eades?  You from Roseau or EGF or something?  If so, I understand.  :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You understand correctly! I am from one of those towns, the one with the best rivalry with his old coaching position. I've been out of high school for 3 years almost and it just doesn't go away. GREAT ASSUMPTION.

I did notice your sarcasm, but I didn't realize all of you were so critical. Calm down. I was just setting a point that you can't blame everything on him considering he doesn't even step foot on the ice. I've played hockey for 12 years and I can honestly say I've never blamed my coach. Those boys need to be looking at themselves and eachother for hope.

On another note, I voted for Bush! HE WON! The country will make it through another 4 years, if Kerry would have won I would be living in Canada.