SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. BC

jimdahl

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually, UMDDogz is my brother so we're both on here, didn't realize it was exclusively Sioux talk here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't care, but it was a serious question. You'd think the Dogz had their own board. C'mon even SCSU has their own. It can be confusing on a UND vs BC thread that someone says "dogs can get a PP goal."

LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOLET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!! UX!!!

My initial post-game thoughts:

The team needs to forget about the first two periods. Imagine how good we'd be if we could play even two periods like we did the third tonight.

Porter took this game over. Wow. The CSTV guy said that the NHL scouts think he is the best all around player on the team. He proved it in the third. Now he just needs to continue it.

I hated Hansen at the Frozen Four in 2000, but I thought he reffed well. Our penalties were obvious, and I didn't see very much of the obstruction penalties. Plus, he let the teams play in the third.

I'd be worried if I was Northeastern.