SiouxSports.com Forum

Youngstown State @ UND 11/06/21

SiouxFan100

Was only able to listen to the game on the radio on Saturday, glad they finally pulled out a win.

Tommy may have some limitations, but I don't think you can say he locks in on one receiver.  Well at least not in this game as I watched the replay of the game tonight and watched for it, many times he went to his 2nd or 3rd read.  The first TD is an example, that wasn't his first read.  The two point conversion at the end also wasn't his first read.  I know there was another play he went to his 3rd look and got a completion. There were other plays he didn't go with his first look. 

I would like to see them open it up a bit more with Quincy at times when he is in there to see what he can do.  That said, the one bubble screen to the left Quincy way overshot the WR and I don't think the WR even got his hands on the ball.  Tommy probably puts that right in his chest and he picks up 10 yards or maybe more.  

McNaboe starting at DE, heck I don't even think I knew his name until a couple of weeks ago when he got that pick. 

Hopefully next week we can break the streak of giving up points on the first few drives.  

• Upvote 1