SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison lose to SDSU in Brookings

fightingsioux4life

Yeah, it's one man's opinion, but look where the teams mentioned here rank on Massey's listing:

63 Florida Atlantic (highest I-AA)

74 Grand Valley State (highest II)

76 Georgia Southern

86 Cal Poly SLO

94 UC-Davis

100 Montana

123 St. Cloud

126 North Dakota

139 South Dakota State

141 Northwestern State of Louisiana

144 Montana State

145 NDSU

149 Northern Arizona

159 Nicholls State (beat by NDSU)

161 Ferris State (UND 45, FSU 0)

169 Southern Utah

177 Winona State

192 Northern Colorado

217 UNO

http://www.mratings.com/rate/cf-m.htm

Sorry fellas for my opinions, i try to just look around on here but when somebody mentions the jacks i guess it gets me fired up. From what i said, they are just that opinons, i would hope you guys would come back with them of your own team the way i did of mine, otherwise i wouldn't call us true fans. I do think SDSU would have faired well in the NCC this year (we are one of the only teams that didn't lose much and look legitamately better than last year against better or at par competition.) But we will never know. I know i and my fellow jack fans are happy where we are and you and your fellow Sioux fans are happy were you are so the world is good. Good luck and i hope you pound USD back into their football oblivion. We can probably both agree on that subject :angry:

I was actually rooting for the Bison in this game......... :blush:

Why are we talking about the Bison. Now they'll just start a topic on bisonpoop.com about how UND can't get over them. We make a thread about it and all we talk about are DI-AA football teams that I really don't give a $hit about.

Stick to the SIOUX PEOPLE!!!!!!! ;)

the way it looks to me the bison are really having a hard time with it's I29 rival's first they loose the knickel to the sioux, tee-hee then they loose the marker to the bunny's tee-hee, whats next??? oh i know may be I94 they could play for the big bison over at jamestown ... no that won't work Dosch is over there for the head coach he knows how to beat them. maybe east on I94 no thats the gophers. oh i think they should just punt!

I know that the home field is worth some points for UNC in that game, but realize that the home atmosphere at UNC is not even close to what is generated at NDSU or UND.....not sure if that diminished home points or not. This is a very critical game for UNC.

And yes....NDSU will have their hands full when SUU comes to town this weekend.

I know that the home field is worth some points for UNC in that game, but realize that the home atmosphere at UNC is not even close to what is generated at NDSU or UND.....not sure if that diminished home points or not.  This is a very critical game for UNC.

And yes....NDSU will have their hands full when SUU comes to town this weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Florida Atlantic is for real. They beat Hawaii AT Hawaii earlier this year, which is very hard to do. And also beat North Texas who is a legitimate team, although down this year. It will be interesting to see how Northern Colorado does.