SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ MAINE

AZSIOUX

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We may not all agree, all of the time. but it's is great to be back and see that we are going to have a team that can compete night in and night out.  GO SIOUX!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this team is going to win 30+ games. They are experienced and skilled. The new guys look good and will just get better.

SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!! SWEEP!!

There is no reason to have a two or three goalie rotation.  Brandt has always been able to get the job done.  Unless he has problems, you are only going to mess him up by sitting him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would disagree Jordan played good last night too so I think they both have earned more starts. I would like to see Lammy play next weekend against Mavs.

Scoring seven goals against arguably the best goaltender in the country while sweeping the second ranked team in their rink when that hasn't been accomplished by a nonconference opponent in 19 years - WOW!  Very nice start.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pretty impressive in my book too. I suppose UND will move up in the polls this week even though polls don't matter that much this time of year.

Pretty impressive in my book too. I suppose UND will move up in the polls this week even though polls don't matter that much this time of year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will be big wins in pairwise, however, since Maine will no doubt do well in HE. Two quality road wins also, which will add bonus points. Now to beat BC and Northeastern on the next trip east.

Sioux #1??  Three of the four teams ahead of the Sioux lost one game this weekend.  BC, the fourth team, did not play.  USCHO tends to favor East Coast teams, so I'm predicting BC is the new #1.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd rather not be #1. Look what the high rankings got some teams this weekend.