SiouxSports.com Forum

Midco Sports Plus Streaming

FSSD

So this is what I have found. I have Midco cable along with internet. I have the new MidcoTv, which is streaming, it no longer requires you to be connected to the old coax cable. It is all done through the internet, whether you are hard wired or wireless. The MidcoTV streaming app only allows me to view all channels of my cable package with the exception of premium channels, if and only if, I am on my Midco internet in my house. Once I leave my house I am not longer able to stream any of their channels including MidcoSN, UND Hockey games. So it only works if you are connected to midco internet in your own home. 

12 minutes ago, crb1 said:

So this is what I have found. I have Midco cable along with internet. I have the new MidcoTv, which is streaming, it no longer requires you to be connected to the old coax cable. It is all done through the internet, whether you are hard wired or wireless. The MidcoTV streaming app only allows me to view all channels of my cable package with the exception of premium channels, if and only if, I am on my Midco internet in my house. Once I leave my house I am not longer able to stream any of their channels including MidcoSN, UND Hockey games. So it only works if you are connected to midco internet in your own home. 

Midco has streaming boxes like AT&T TV? Now with AT&T TV I can watch all of my channels where ever I am at. As long as I have the internet or WIFI. 

21 minutes ago, Goon said:

Midco has streaming boxes like AT&T TV? Now with AT&T TV I can watch all of my channels where ever I am at. As long as I have the internet or WIFI. 

Can you do this outside of your home midco internet? Otherwise that is just TV everywhere which is different. 

7 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Can you do this outside of your home midco internet? Otherwise that is just TV everywhere which is different. 

For sure. Yep. Both on my iPhone and iPad. I get all of the same channels that are on my AT&T box on this app. 

4A5C36DA-24F6-467F-9604-E1BCB53D787E.png

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

that's what i'm wondering...if you have to be logged into your midco home wifi what good is this if your a coffee shop or something and wanna watch a little sports?

I have not gotten it to work outside my home midco network. So curious what @Goon is doing to get it to work. 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:52 PM, nodak651 said:

The NCHC app is great.  They only problems were from the very beginning of the season.  Its been solid for me every year on PC, the cell app, and on Roku.  A+ service IMO.  

Good to know. Thanks