SiouxSports.com Forum

Bo's Status?

siouxcool

he's in the student online directory, but listed as a junior. that might be because of credit status and he might be enrolled in class today...we'll have to wait for the opener or hear something on the subject. my guess is that he's back. i would imagine we would have heard something by now. that will be a potent team this year....

he's in the student online directory, but listed as a junior. that might be because of credit status and he might be enrolled in class today...we'll have to wait for the opener or hear something on the subject. my guess is that he's back. i would imagine we would have heard something by now. that will be a potent team this year....

So is PARISE, ZACHARY J and I'm pretty sure he ain't still enrolled.

The rumors of academically ineligible are looking more like the truth.

I have it (and probably shouldn't have it because it is academics) from a very reliable source (no, not Virg Foss' :p ) that Bo is academically eligible.

I'm wondering if his scorer's ego wasn't bruised when Parise got signed in the spring and Ottawa left him.

The rumors of academically ineligible are looking more like the truth.

Probably more a case of academically "not interested" than anything. :p

Why would he want to come back and play for a coaching staff that hasn't developed anyone for the NHL? All these Sioux coaches are capable of is telling recruits that they had a cup of coffee in the NHL. At least this is the ammo some other schools are using in their recruiting endeavors.

Tough to guage the impact this has at this point. Of course it is a huge blow, but we don't know at all who, if anyone, will step up and fill the void. Other programs tout their ability to 'reload'. In the recent past, UND has been quite able to do the same.

Is it October yet?

Go SIOUX!