SiouxSports.com Forum

HALLSTROM out!

SiouxMeNow

anyone catch the news out of "weinerville?" - NDSU has restructured their coaches show (fb) so they can "control the content??? :p:ohmy: " As if Hallstrom and WDAY didn't have MAJOR brown noses from kissing NDSU's *ss all these years...what more did they want???

I thought this was funny when I heard it. Did I hear right, is Phil Hansen going to host the football show?

anyone catch the news out of "weinerville?" - NDSU has restructured their coaches show (fb) so they can "control the content??? :p:ohmy: " As if Hallstrom and WDAY didn't have MAJOR brown noses from kissing NDSU's *ss all these years...what more did they want???

Weird...it's almost as if WDAY is a Fargo station and not a GF station.

Keep UND news on the GF stations please. Thank you.

I'm just curious why NDSU is so paranoid about what's on the FB show?? Was it because Hallstrom "DARED" to ask CB about a suspended player last season and he didn't think "he should have to answer that ?? on HIS show" or is NDSU just trying to put on a "BIG HAPPY PR SHOW" to attract recruits to a fledgling DIVISION ONE (aa) institution in a made-up conference with no solid prospects for the future??? It's a shame a classy former NFL player like Phil H. has resorted to becoming an brown-nosed *ss-kisser for the Ag college...here's a guy with some status who's bending over BIGTIME....sad ???

It's not a big deal if they (NDSU) are promoting it as a paid for infomercial. If they are offering it in the wrappings of a question and answer forum, however, it becomes a big lie. Every program reserves the right to input on the commentators and announcers, but to CONTROL the content is a different matter. I hope they have the guts to let everyone know that the content of tonight's show is provided by the ministry of information at Pravda West (NDSU).