SiouxSports.com Forum

Ziggy

Warthog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC or UMD !!!!! A scholarship means nothing if your the 4th stringer!!! did I say that right 4th stringer. 4th in line does not get you a scholarship . UMD would be a perfect fit!! When I get this right I want to have everbody"s R E S P E C T. When Warthog post, Warthog is right!!!

CC or UMD !!!!! A scholarship means nothing if your the 4th stringer!!! did I say that right 4th stringer. 4th in line does not get you a scholarship . UMD would be a perfect fit!! When I get this right I want to have everbody"s R E S P E C T. When Warthog post, Warthog is right!!!

Ziggy must not be to good to lose his spot to a younger freshman (Phil).

I wish him the best of luck cause he's a Sioux fan.

CC or UMD !!!!! A scholarship means nothing if your the 4th stringer!!! did I say that right 4th stringer. 4th in line does not get you a scholarship . UMD would be a perfect fit!! When I get this right I want to have everbody"s  R E S P E C T.  When Warthog post,  Warthog is right!!!

This has been a rumor for many months, so if it does happen, you won't get anything.

deek's pizza?

"I have it right...respect me as credible, please"

Sounds familiar. :lol:

The irony pouring from this post is just overwhelming ...

"See Spot." "See Spot Spell." :lol:

A scholarship means nothing if your the 4th stringer!!! did I say that right 4th stringer. 4th in line does not get you a scholarship.

A scholarship means you are getting at least a portion of your education paid for whether you are a 1st or 4th stringer.

Ziggy's scholarship for the upcoming season is still in place at UND.

• 2 weeks later...

A scholarship means you are getting at least a portion of your education paid for whether you are a 1st or 4th stringer.

Ziggy's scholarship for the upcoming season is still in place at UND.

Actually if Schmitty says its true I would respect his opinion more than some of the others that said Ziggy is not coming back. Just a hunch.

With next year being Parise and Lammy. :p

But this season hasn't started yet - so this season is actually next season until this season (or next) actually starts.

Yes the Sioux will have to recruit a goalie for the 05/06 season. Unless they designate another player to put on the pads in case of injury.