SiouxSports.com Forum

Summit League message board

forksandspoons

26 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

My friend is in the process of creating a message board dedicated to the Summit League and asked if I could post it here: http://summitfans.com/ 

Not much going on yet but he says he's got 10 people to register - just needs some chatter.

Can't wait for Lakes (aka Siouxvolley) and Siouxvolley (aka Lakes) to have the worst conversations ever there. 

3 hours ago, forksandspoons said:

My friend is in the process of creating a message board dedicated to the Summit League and asked if I could post it here: http://summitfans.com/ 

Not much going on yet but he says he's got 10 people to register - just needs some chatter.

Awesome!  Great to have a place where all the fans can interact.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, southpaw said:

Can't wait for Lakes (aka Siouxvolley) and Siouxvolley (aka Lakes) to have the worst conversations ever there. 

Maybe they can use a snowflake board too so you can scream to the heavens with your demonically possessed brain when you don’t agree with some points I made.  I thank you for rent free zone in your small non creative rat infested brain, but the only answer for your torment is to accept Jesus as an occupant.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, southpaw said:

So, Siouxvolley is actually this guy ? The guy that threatened Al Carlson? The guy that works for Fox in Fargo with the first name Sam? I don't remember his last name. 

• 1 month later...