SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Roster Breakdown

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

If you’re asking if I have an expensive piece of paper saying I’m an expert, I don’t.  I am a kinesiology aficionado and learned everything I could from our SC staff when I played. You also tend to notice the body types of successful players and not. Does this answer your question?

It does and no I don't give a rat's behind about degrees.  Paper is cheap, experience isn't. I was curious.  

40 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Credential checkpoint time again?

Always got to love when this subject makes its annual appearance on this forum. 

Emphasis on the post content.

I never asked for credentials as such. There are a lot of posts that we all make, myself included, that people wonder where the poster is coming from.  His was detailed and I was curious. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

This is over simplified.

Weight development of current offensive linemen is a key component to getting better at offensive line.

Another huge factor to keep an eye on is offensive coordinator and offensive line coach hires. Will UND be a predominant zone or man team? I think UND’s current guys may be better suited for a zone scheme. Let’s see.

No it’s not a simple answer. 

Fix the offensive line.

Do everything that takes. 

What’s that entail? Coaching. Scheme. Strength. Conditioning. 

That touches everything I see that isn’t working. And it builds the most important part of a football team. 

• Upvote 1