SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

49 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Just a note to Vegas and SJ;  I have to be at work by 7:30 AM, central time zone.  If you could just start winning games in regulation so I can get a little sleep, I'd appreciate it. :D

Now, where's that second pot of coffee...

Sounds like you have a goaltender interference problem. Both OT games could have been a lot shorter if Vegas had gotten those calls. I have read and re-read the rule, but I think a case can be made that Vegas got jobbed twice.

7 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Sounds like you have a goaltender interference problem. Both OT games could have been a lot shorter if Vegas had gotten those calls. I have read and re-read the rule, but I think a case can be made that Vegas got jobbed twice.

The one in game 2 should have made the one in game 3 not count by how Toronto called it.

This should be the easiest rule and some how the NHL can’t get it right. 

6 minutes ago, cberkas said:

The one in game 2 should have made the one in game 3 not count by how Toronto called it.

This should be the easiest rule and some how the NHL can’t get it right. 

What's the ruling on Player A lifting Player B's stick, and Player B can't control his own stick and hits himself in the face with his own stick, causing a cut?  Asking for a friend...