SiouxSports.com Forum

Tim O'Keefe eats crow.

Let'sGoHawks!

When the Sioux lost to Denver...Mr. O'Keefe guaranteed the winner of the Gopher Duluth game would be in the title game...insinuating Denver was no good. The comment was made when he was in an emotional state...but he has made comments like this one before. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Good job by Denver! They came out of nowhere!

I posted here that I thought the team that won the WCHA Final 5 championship would win the national title. Where do I go for my hot and tasty serving of crow?

I was totally with you. Let me know when you find some good crow and I'll take my turn. :sad:

I said the Sioux would win the title after sweeping Duluth. It's all my fault.

I also didn't give Denver a chance against UMD today. And maybe UMD didn't either after scoring 2 quick goals. Too bad for UMD but you gotta give props to Denver for finishing 5th in the conference, losing in the first round of the playoffs, and battling strong teams to play in the national championship game. What a turnaround!

Did any of you catch the game on KDAL today. The Duluth play by play guy was awesome. I am in the Twin Cities and get to hear the Gopher games called and the inevitable Wally Shaver "I don't like to complain about the refs, but I will". Glen Sonmor is simply senile. The Duluth announcer was a breath of fresh air.

for O'Keefe to say that about Denver is surprising because he's always so negative (about the Sioux) on the broadcasts and gives the opposing teams so much credit. it doesn't matter who won the game today, Denver and their style still sucks!

for O'Keefe to say that about Denver is surprising because he's always so negative (about the Sioux) on the broadcasts and gives the opposing teams so much credit. it doesn't matter who won the game today, Denver and their style still sucks!

I don't think you're talking about the right guy.