SiouxSports.com Forum

How many tickets will UND release to SLC

SiouxVolley

8 minutes ago, teamsioux said:

I was at the Ralph to buy tix at 10:30 and phones rang 3 times in those few minutes inquiring about SLC. 

One of those was me, I'm still waiting to hear back from the ticket office on whether the Athletic Department is going to be taking all the allotted tickets for themselves.

Otherwise, I guess I'll use Vividseats. Anyone have an opinion on them vs. StubHub?

Just now, cpa_guy said:

One of those was me, I'm still waiting to hear back from the ticket office on whether the Athletic Department is going to be taking all the allotted tickets for themselves.

Otherwise, I guess I'll use Vividseats. Anyone have an opinion on them vs. StubHub?

You're going to get bent over with stubhub, and not in a good way. They are both resale sites and you will pay over face value. You're better off getting them through UND as you will only pay face value.

4 minutes ago, cpa_guy said:

I know yesterday they didn't believe they would even sell/use whole allotment which I believe is 350. Each player gets 2 tickets reserved for family or friends to purchase.

They called me back this evening and I was able to get some.  Paid on phone and you pick up at game.  Weird that it seems only for Thursday night session (which they do in hockey now), but don't have to pay more if UND wins.  Just get those tickets.  Not sure I believe that.

10 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

They called me back this evening and I was able to get some.  Paid on phone and you pick up at game.  Weird that it seems only for Thursday night session (which they do in hockey now), but don't have to pay more if UND wins.  Just get those tickets.  Not sure I believe that.

Yeah I don't believe that either.  Hopefully we get to find out.  I will gladly pay again.

8 hours ago, ericpnelson said:

I don't think I'm gonna do the und allotment. Wanted to but I kinda want all session pass if I'm gonna go. I tweeted the alumni association to see if there's gonna be a pregame event down there 

I talked to the ticket office at 11:00 this AM.  They said they had been very busy but didn't know if they were going to sell UND's full allotment.

The pregame info is below, don't know what time it starts yet:

Squatters Craft Beer

147 West Broadway (300 South)

Salt Lake City, UT 84010

Just now, UND Fan said:

I talked to the ticket office at 11:00 this AM.  They said they had been very busy but didn't know if they were going to sell UND's full allotment.

Squatters Craft Beer

Salt Lake City, UT 84010

I'm hoping and assuming Craft beer isn't that 3.2 bullcrap they're found of in Utah

3 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Squatters Craft Beer

Salt Lake City, UT 84010

I meant to include that the UND seats are in Section 17, Rows 1-20 (if we take them all).

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ericpnelson said:

I'm hoping and assuming Craft beer isn't that 3.2 bullcrap they're found of in Utah

My understanding is that out of a tap it is 3.2.  I read one of the breweries has a tapless tap room and serves out of bottles so that they can have higher alcohol content.  Hopefully they all do this.

15 hours ago, Smoggy said:

My understanding is that out of a tap it is 3.2.  I read one of the breweries has a tapless tap room and serves out of bottles so that they can have higher alcohol content.  Hopefully they all do this.

You're a saint for the information, even if it is disappointing. 

Just why, on God's green earth, does 3.2 beer need to be a thing? All the carbs and calories and none of the fun.