SiouxSports.com Forum

PA & Dubay

Marty

Do you listen to PA & Dubay?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to PA & Dubay?

• Yes
    • No

I was just curious as to how many Sioux fans listen to PA & Dubay. I for one am a big fan of the show. Although I don't agree with them when it comes to Gophers and Sioux they hilarious to listen to. It's great to hear Dubay get all hyped up about whoever the Gophers play a particular weekend.

I would rather drop bowling balls on my foot than listen to those 2 clowns. They are without a doubt the biggest homers I have ever heard, and their knowlege of most sports is lacking, particularly hockey, they have no objectivity, but base everything on partisanship and emotion, and they are generally rude to any caller who dares to disagree with their opinions on their beloved Minnesota teams, whether college or professional.

Paul Allen is a huge downgrade from Dan Roe as a football announcer, and is the worst announcer of any Minnesota pro sports team. Having said that, I find him a lot less offensive than Dubay who is nothing more than a fan thrust into a radio talk show. :silly:

I would rather drop bowling balls on my foot than listen to those 2 clowns. They are without a doubt the biggest homers I have ever heard, and their knowlege of most sports is lacking, particularly hockey, they have no objectivity, but base everything on partisanship and emotion, and they are generally rude to any caller who dares to disagree with their opinions on their beloved Minnesota teams, whether college or professional.

Paul Allen is a huge downgrade from Dan Roe as a football announcer, and is the worst announcer of any Minnesota pro sports team. Having said that, I find him a lot less offensive than Dubay who is nothing more than a fan thrust into a radio talk show. :silly:

I actually like listening to the two clowns even though Puffy knows nothing about hockey. Sure they are homers but its fun listening to them retract their predictions on Monday morning. Puffy actually gave kudos to UND a few times this season. I would recommend not taking them too seriously.

I'm back in GF for a few days and I'm instantly reminded why KFAN sucks. NO SPORTS TALK! After noon there is nothing. I guess I've been spoiled in LA where there are like 6 stations.

True. I could stand to hear a whole lot more sports talk. PA & Dubay do a great job but other shows on the FAN are terrible about it. The Common Man is about as interesting to listen to talk about sports as JBSU has NCAA championsips (ZERO!)

The problem with LA radio stations is that they would be talking about the Lakers and whining how they need a football team.

True. I could stand to hear a whole lot more sports talk. PA & Dubay do a great job but other shows on the FAN are terrible about it. The Common Man is about as interesting to listen to talk about sports as JBSU has NCAA championsips (ZERO!)

The problem with LA radio stations is that they would be talking about the Lakers and whining how they need a football team.

Nah, it's all Lakers. During college fb they pre empt Laker coverage to talk about USC for five minutes. :D

Seriously, though, KFAN has/had that commercial about covering the 97th round of the NFL draft and saying they aren't going to do that. The bad news is that they don't talk about sports at all. There is more going on in sports than just Minnesota. If you can't get enough material in Minny, pick up a national show. I don't mind diverging from sports once in a while, but don't call yourself a sports radio station if you don't talk about sports 90% of the time.