SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Fighting Sioux Game Puck

Horshack26

I've listed UND items on CL that never sold for my asking price ....and then got over double the original asking price by listing it on ebay creating a bidding war (because of people's irrational behavior) and using CL to advertise the ebay listing.

This exact same picture and puck had been listed on eBay during the past several weeks for $75.00.  It received zero bids.  With apparently zero demand, and OP's admission that his supply of these pucks is now 5, I am not sure how there could be any expectation that someone would pay $150.00 for this.  Very cool puck, nonetheless.  I was a big fan of the blackhawk logo.

1 hour ago, Benny Baker said:

This exact same picture and puck had been listed on eBay during the past several weeks for $75.00.  It received zero bids.  With apparently zero demand, and OP's admission that his supply of these pucks is now 5, I am not sure how there could be any expectation that someone would pay $150.00 for this.  Very cool puck, nonetheless.  I was a big fan of the blackhawk logo.

If he gets a little closer to the $25 mark then I might pay attention.