SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are ANY of these games on the eleventy-billion and two channels I have available to me? 

No, however you're in luck as you can easily watch any of the following on a Sunday afternoon-Pretty Woman, Shawshank Redemption, The Home Shopping Network, Love It Or List It, and Cops. 

9 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

No, however you're in luck as you can easily watch any of the following on a Sunday afternoon-Pretty Woman, Shawshank Redemption, The Home Shopping Network, Love It Or List It, and Cops. 

At this point I'd take a "Law and Order" episode. But a good one. Keep the SVU crap, and the L&O LA disaster.

Give me something solid like an original L&O with Det. Lenny Briscoe or an L&O CI with Det. Bobby Goren. Heck, I'll take a CI with Det. Zach Nichols. It's pretty bad when I'll take a Nichols episode. That said, I won't take any SVU. 

Heck, give me a binge marathon of "Homocide: Life on the Streets" and we'll call it square. Det. John Munch was at his "tin foil hat" best on that. 

"If I was kiddin' you, I'd be wearing a fez ... and no pants." -- Det. Lenny Briscoe 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

An Omaha win moves us up to 9th.

Nice work - still miss Starman avatar though.  Iconic things just shouldn't ever change:

The NY Yankees logo

The Green Bay Packers "G" 

"March Madness"

iluvdebbies' Starman avatar

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Nice work - still miss Starman avatar though.  Iconic things just shouldn't ever change:

The NY Yankees logo

The Green Bay Packers "G" 

"March Madness"

iluvdebbies' Starman avatar

th?id=OIP.NxBxcBH8hFct2Fr2feolmwEsCZ&pid

\

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Come on Dean.  Pull out one more win to get to Minneapolis.  Would get a nice reception from the UND faithful, plus who wants to coach their last game ever at Kalamazoo?

I'm sorry, at what point do we get over the Blaise obsession?  Yes, he was a coach that won 2 natties, but I just don't get it. Did Phil Jackson get a standing ovation every time he enters United Center as the Lakers coach?