SiouxSports.com Forum

Audio links and updates for UMD & Wisco.

01grad

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to the Wisco link at the beginning of this thread, you can click the live video feed on the right side. Right now they are showing the scoreboard and playing music, so I'm not sure if the game is actually on.

If you go to the Wisco link at the beginning of this thread, you can click the live video feed on the right side. Right now they are showing the scoreboard and playing music, so I'm not sure if the game is actually on.

Tried that and mine wouldn't stop buffering. That would be great if it worked.

I've been listening to the UW-UAA game via the Internet. Right now, it's at the intermission.

The Badgers sportscasters are really getting down on UW. They say the Badgers look like they're skating in mud. They say UAA is playing like they want it more.

Badgers go back on the power play.