SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Game to be televised!

PhillySioux

I have a question. What is the atmosphere at Senser's? Is it ALL Sioux fans? Will I be chastised and or threatened if I show up in a UMD jersey and cap? Are there other, less partisan bars showing the game...(fat chance, probably all showing UM v. DU)

I have a question. What is the atmosphere at Senser's? Is it ALL Sioux fans? Will I be chastised and or threatened if I show up in a UMD jersey and cap? Are there other, less partisan bars showing the game...(fat chance, probably all showing UM v. DU)

I have only been there once and I saw a lot of Sioux fans.

If I was there I would defenitely chastise and threaten you.

I don't recommend doing a goal lap. :)

UMDDogz . . . .

Of course you should show up at Sensor's with your UMD jersey and cap. Team and school pride baby. That's 3/4 of the battle. It is not your fault that you were born to follow the kid sister of the brown and yellow.

Wear it with pride. Cheer like a banschee. Loudly. Respectfully. No cussing. No sexism. The good Sioux fans in the crowd will appreciate your fervor.

There are no knuckehead, or threatening, Sioux fans. Those that go to Senser's are all pretty much knowledgeable cheery drunks. Besides, there will be no reason for us to get sullen.

Remember. Sioux sweep.

McLeod and Sheppard will drive the Cup to the Ralph. Anyone for a little hijinx and hijack of the Cup somewhere along US Hwy 2?

Well, I'm happy to say that I'll be there (Senser's), so I look forward to put one down for the green and white. I'll be sporting my stylish green road jersey, a new jersey mind you, as my roommate got bleach on my throwback :) (home, circa 1997). I was in the market for an upgrade anyway! ;)

I have a question.  What is the atmosphere at Senser's?  Is it ALL Sioux fans?  Will I be chastised and or threatened if I show up in a UMD jersey and cap?  Are there other, less partisan bars showing the game...(fat chance, probably all showing UM v. DU)

Don't you DARE run a lap around Sensers if the Dogs score though.

edit: Shoot, Federov beat me to it. :)