SiouxSports.com Forum

Fat Eddie Strikes Back

ScottM

Here it is folks, everybody's favorite Bison fan-turned Sioux fan-turned conservative-turned liberal, but constant windbag has managed to get some ink in the Strib.

Enjoy.

Strib

His conversion from rabid conservative to rabid progressive began in 1998 when he met Wendy, now his wife. A nurse, she was director of a health clinic for homeless people, and she introduced Schultz to the clients of shelters and soup kitchens.

I hated Ed when he was with SU. I hate Ed now that he's with the Sioux. I hated Ed when he was a right when diplomat. I hate Ed now that he's a limousine democrat. Any one want to finish my Dr. Suess like rant?

Anybody that knows Ed's wife and reads this quote should be rolling on the ground. Personally I've never met a bigger social climbing, fake baking, plastic surgery obsessed yuppie. :huh::lol:

THe afternoon KFAN hosts, common and hartman (loud mouths themselves), ripped into Eddie today concerning his hosting their show last year when he ripped Blais. Mostly called him an arrogant windbag, once conservative, now liberal, yadayada.

"I'm a meat-eating, gun-toting lefty," he says, grinning. "I used to be a hard-line conservative. I had a real concern about my own wallet. I'm still hawkish on the military, and I've always been pro-life.
Yep, a true liberal :lol:

He's on just a half-dozen small-market stations so far, but Schultz's goal is 40 to 60 by year's end -- as well as making a mark in the Twin Cities.

I think that's quite possible, mainly because his current 6-station market is too small to contain his ever-growing ego.

"We surveyed the landscape to see who's out there on talk radio, and we found about a 3-to-1 ratio, conservative to liberal,"
That's because the market determines content. If there were such a big demand for liberal talk radio we'd already be exposed to it.

Athans, of Democracy Radio, is convinced Schultz found liberal religion.

Yes, & it's called secular humanism.

I noticed that Chuck Haga wrote that article; he used to write for the G.F. Herald. I always liked his viewpoints & thought he was too talented to be stuck in the G.F. market.

• 5 months later...

I've seen Ed as a liberal spokesperson on the Fox News noon show, Dayside.

I think people are just tired of homogenized radio. They want diversity.
Ed clearly does not get it. The reason conservative talk radio is successful and Fox News is successful is because people are tired of the liberal viewpoint the permeates the national media. The conservative media represents diversity. He represents the status quo.

Rush Limbaugh was on 56 stations his first year of syndication. And we

I've seen Ed as a liberal spokesperson on the Fox News noon show, Dayside.

Ed clearly does not get it. The reason conservative talk radio is successful and Fox News is successful is because people are tired of the liberal viewpoint the permeates the national media. The conservative media represents diversity. He represents the status quo.