SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

1000 less than the other THREE NCHC games combined!

10,217 tonight at REA?

Quick note on attendance:

Atlantic Hockey drew 2,669 last night (for 4 quarterfinals played at the higher seed).

WCHA drew 6,608 last night (4 games)

ECAC drew 10,925 (4 games)

The #2 attended playoff game last night was well below capacity at BC: 5,525

#3 was at UNO 4,563

#4 was at UMD 4,554

Disappointed that SCSU could only nudge 2841 for their conference champions.

Spring Break......costing college athletic departments attendance $$$$ annually. :whistling:

People mentioned they thought that SCSU fans left late in the game when Miami was ahead. Actually, no, it was that empty the entire game... :huh:

yeah look at their traveling fan base to fill one row at the target center if they advance.

yeah look at their traveling fan base to fill one row at the target center if they advance.

Denver wins tonight, Miami wins tonight, Western wins tonight.......You and I can have a conversation across the Target Center. :)

Even if UMD-UND-SCSU all make it I'm not expecting huge crowds. UND fans will be there and fill 6-7,000 seats, but as you mentioned, SCSU won't fill that many.

Denver wins tonight, Miami wins tonight, Western wins tonight.......You and I can have a conversation across the Target Center. :)

Even if UMD-UND-SCSU all make it I'm not expecting huge crowds. UND fans will be there and fill 6-7,000 seats, but as you mentioned, SCSU won't fill that many.

also if that happens that increases the chance of another at large spot being taken by a non-top 15 pairwise team.