SiouxSports.com Forum

The Official gfhockey vs Oxbow6 Financial Thread

MafiaMan

I apologize to the mods.

I will keep it more tame for now on

I appreciate the warnings I have gotten and am determine to be respectful to you guys.

But just remember this took 2 to tango with this argument and I didn't even want this to go as far as it did but some keep stirring the pot to get me agitated.

once again I am sorry and will prove my self to be respectful

mafia man started the thread.

You spout out about your oil check and W-2 every other post. I simply gave you your own thread so you can stop putting that garbage elsewhere.

You challenged Oxbow6...he accepted. Now either man-up or SHUT YOUR FINANCIAL PIE-HOLE!

I apologize to the mods.

I will keep it more tame for now on

I appreciate the warnings I have gotten and am determine to be respectful to you guys.

But just remember this took 2 to tango with this argument and I didn't even want this to go as far as it did but some keep stirring the pot to get me agitated.

once again I am sorry and will prove my self to be respectful

I would love to see this... you've rubbed many here the wrong way and this site is supposed to be about the love for UND sports. Meaning, have fun and don't try to get under people's skin all the time. You have had great points at times but no one remembers that, they just remember b.s. like this thread.

100k Plus

almost hit 200k

fony plan to work much OT in 14 though as I did in 13

more time to focus on our athletic dept that is in some need of tlc

That is something to feel very very fortunate about...not to flaunt and belittle others about.

But at least you are still here posting as I'm not going to be part of this anymore.

Are we done with this silliness, gfhockey?

I have an idea...the next time you throw out your oil money and "I make more in 4 months than you do in 12" comments, can we agree that jimdahl and company can just ban you permanently on the spot?

If so, I think this thread can not only be locked, but deleted.

100k Plus

almost hit 200k

fony plan to work much OT in 14 though as I did in 13

more time to focus on our athletic dept that is in some need of tlc

You are so full if crap! You have been bragging for months that you make $100k. Usually with degenerates like you that means $55k.

Now you say that you actually make close to $200k. You are like listening to a 12 year old.

What next from you...