SiouxSports.com Forum

NAU (5-2) @ UND (4-3)

SWSiouxMN

It will take a complete team effort like Thursday night. I've got to give props to Huff concerning Thursday's game. He didn't force things and made some very good passes when he was immediately double teamed. He did most of his scoring at the end which impressed me even more cause in the past if he wasn't scoring much is when he started forcing things and that did not happen Thursday, he let the game come to him. Very impressed with him and hopefully this type of play continues.

It will take a complete team effort like Thursday night. I've got to give props to Huff concerning Thursday's game. He didn't force things and made some very good passes when he was immediately double teamed. He did most of his scoring at the end which impressed me even more cause in the past if he wasn't scoring much is when he started forcing things and that did not happen Thursday, he let the game come to him. Very impressed with him and hopefully this type of play continues.

They played very well last night but if they play like that against Northern Arizona I think they are going to lose. Huff had a good game but was lazy on some passes and unaware of his surroundings multiple times. Clean up some of the little things and this is a very winnable game.

Since when are you required to play perfect Sioux 24/7? He played a damn good game and played within the offense. Sioux 2013, I agree with you....I thought he played well. My Mvp of the game is Mr. Traylor. Finally he stepped up!

I never once said he had to play perfect. Played a lot better than I have seen him play lately it's just frustrating seeing lazy passed and lazy ball handling.

Huff had 14 rebounds. He didn't play lazy.

LAZY PASSES AND LAZY BALL HANDLING. You guys are taking my words and changing them up jeez. Anyways Huff did everything great sorry for mentioning anything that I saw. I agree with whoever said it earlier Traylor was the MVP. What did you guys think of Hooker not playing the last 8 mins or so?

LAZY PASSES AND LAZY BALL HANDLING. You guys are taking my words and changing them up jeez. Anyways Huff did everything great sorry for mentioning anything that I saw. I agree with whoever said it earlier Traylor was the MVP. What did you guys think of Hooker not playing the last 8 mins or so?

In a tight game in the final 8 minutes I would have Webb in over Hooker every game. Webb had 6 assists and 0 turnovers and made a critical drive for a conventional 3 point play towards the end. If you noticed Jones had all experienced players in the last 8 minutes in Huff, Anderson, Schuler, Webb. All seniors that have been in this situation many times over the last 4 years and ones he knew what they would do. I don't understand why Hooker is starting over Webb to begin with.

In a tight game in the final 8 minutes I would have Webb in over Hooker every game. Webb had 6 assists and 0 turnovers and made a critical drive for a conventional 3 point play towards the end. If you noticed Jones had all experienced players in the last 8 minutes in Huff, Anderson, Schuler, Webb. All seniors that have been in this situation many times over the last 4 years and ones he knew what they would do. I don't understand why Hooker is starting over Webb to begin with.

I was just curious because Hooker played a solid game I felt. But it makes sense.

I am kind of disappointed that Hooker didn't redshirt this year but I think he has really improved. He has gained some confidence shooting the ball and has some nifty passes.

A side note, I was happy to see students show up to the game on Thursday but boy were they pathetic. They brought absolutely zero energy to the game. About the only thing they did was do that walk think when Sac St player fouled out and then he had some fun with it and just kept walking. That was some funny stuff. I don't understand the lack of enthusiasm from students for non-hockey sporting events. Basketball is putting a solid product on the court and even when they struggle they throw down some dunks which most people absolutely love so they have some excitement! Come on students!

I am kind of disappointed that Hooker didn't redshirt this year but I think he has really improved. He has gained some confidence shooting the ball and has some nifty passes.

I haven't looked at percentages or anything like that, but his form is not pretty.