SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU (5-6, 2-0) @ UND (4-8, 1-1) 1/9

SWSiouxMN

With all the poor free throw shooting why do we have schuler taking the ball out. He has not missed a free throw yet thbis year and the ball has no chance of getting in his hands. Wow dons not make since. Oh well we won.

Because the first thing we have to do against pressure is get the ball in...and he is a good decision maker, a good passer with good fakes which gives us the best chance to get the ball in. Get the ball in first, otherwise everything else doesn't matter.

Well Montana gets dropped at EWash tonight and Weber falls to Northern Colorado...UNC might just be the league favorite now. NAU must be far better than I thought, but Idaho State was a far better team tonight than what they were last year.

Maybe Jones was on to something when he said that the league champ might have 4-5 losses this year.

Well Montana gets dropped at EWash tonight and Weber falls to Northern Colorado...UNC might just be the league favorite now. NAU must be far better than I thought, but Idaho State was a far better team tonight than what they were last year.

So far we have given Northern Colorado their best game. They are winning by more than 20 pts/game so far and they are by far the team to beat right now. Maybe our loss there was not as bad as what we all thought at the time.

Haven't been able to watch the whole game, looks like Anderson has limited minutes and impact tonight?

For a good portion of the second half, Anderson was laying down by the bench with what appeared to be a heating pad on his back. He was standing up and walking around during timeouts. So I'm not sure how serious it was.

I really like how we actually used our bench tonight. I have said it before and I will say it again, Stefan needs more minutes. I liked how much he played tonight and was very impressed with what he brought to the defense. Seems like a very smart player on offense to and doesn't force anything. I also believe that Antwi can probably get some more minutes. He has some handles and can hit the three when needed. Huff didn't provide a whole lot of scoring tonight but I liked how he stopped forcing it too much. Overall I am satisfied with this performance for most of the game except towards the end. It was kind of like the hockey team when they are up they just dump and chase. We were up by 10 and were content with running the shot clock down and taking the shot that was given.

Also Hooker's layup or whatever you want to call it was beautiful!

For a good portion of the second half, Anderson was laying down by the bench with what appeared to be a heating pad on his back. He was standing up and walking around during timeouts. So I'm not sure how serious it was.

Looks like he was out there at the end, though with how our free throw shooting was in the last few minutes, him at 50% is probably one of the better options. Thanks!

Heard he was just trying to stay loose incase he came into the game. No injury to report.