SiouxSports.com Forum

Pflugrad....baggage? Not in my book.

GoGriz

He better cut them fast. Nothing good is going to happen if these guys go for Christmas without a coach in place. He already fucked up there.

I initially had the same concerns but I would much rather lose 3-4 kids we have and 6-8 potential recruits than not wait for the right candidate to be available. Faison knows what he is doing. What is unknown is whether the guy he wants will say "yes".

At this point, none of us know what Faison is or isn't doing. He might have the perfect candidate, a coach that's going to be amazing and blow us all away, or he might be twiddling his thumbs with all the bureacracy and red tape there seems to be in place. It's really anyone's guess and none of us know one way or the other. It's just funny to see the doom and gloom people vs. the "in Faison we trust" folk.

To say Faison "knows what he is doing" at this point is a stretch. If he hits a home run hire...if he doesn't...

I'm not enthralled with the process to date but it is what it is.

Faison hit a home run so far with his hires (on the court Hardee was good at his job). Have faith people!!