SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux fans vs. Gopher fans

Marty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares, I'm surprised us midwesterners are smart enough to turn a computer on and post on this board

That wasn't meant as a jab at midwesterners but I have traveled all over and have only heard the words borrow and loan misused in NoDak and Minnie for all your english teachers out there.

That wasn't meant as a jab at midwesterners but I have traveled all over and have only heard the words borrow and loan misused in NoDak and Minnie for all your english teachers out there.

It's not midwesterners who say it....it is the idiots.

What's your story - no sense of humor? ;):( Jeez, just having a bit of fun with a pretty whiny statement. Some people just take this whole thing so damn seriously - it's hockey not war. :)

It is Sioux/Gopher hockey week.....You are a Gopher I'm a Sioux...expect a little ribbing. Nothing personal.

That's another thing!!

I can see where a native american person (in this case Sioux) could use a computer.

But how on God's green Earth does a gopher learn to type...let alone read, understand...etc. :)

In a real match I'd have to give the edge to the PERSON vs. the GOPHER. :(

On a hockey rink I would pay 1 million dollars to see a pack/gaggle/herd/group of gophers skate around with little mini pucks...oh what fun that would be. ;)

Seriously...GO SIOUX!!!

with a ring... :)

as for the "slash", we'll see of JPar does the same this weekend.... :(

WPoS

We might not get to see that - reading Brandt will be between the pipes at least Friday if not Saturday also. Brandt has done well against Minnesota - at least in the games I have been to.

We might not get to see that - reading Brandt will be between the pipes at least Friday if not Saturday also. Brandt has done well against Minnesota - at least in the games I have been to.

Hmmm, REALLY? That would be interesting! I think we both hope he gets pulled for opposite reasons!

WPoS

That segment on PA & Dubay was so biased and unfair. I don't mean to sound like a whiner but my god! They said they got an e-mail saying that Bochenski said on the news that the Gophers are the s**t. Then Potulny said that he doesn't know why the Sioux fans were making such a big deal about the series. He said it's just another series.

First off, is Potulny on drugs? Yes of course we are making a big deal about it. It's the Sioux vs. Gophers. The teams are the two best teams in the WCHA (well we at least know the Sioux are). It should be made a big deal everytime these teams play. Gopher fans are making just as big a deal about this series as Sioux fans.

Secondly, I didn't see the news on Bochenski but I totally agree with him. The Gophers and there fans think they're "the s**t." However, I think the Sioux are "the s**t."

Go Sioux!

The only memory I have of Hauser is that slash (which wasn't called mind you) he put on the Maine defenseman during the 2002 national championship game at the X.

You forgot about the glove save vs. Michigan?? That was a classic, and turned out to be a game saving save!!