SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tech Sat.

sprig

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They shouldn't need either of those two in my opinion.

Perhaps, but without Hale, who will take the slot he vacates? With this weekend's roster that went to Houghton, Marvin would get the slot and play forward and Greene would play D.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Interesting that Campion told Greene he wouldn't have called the first penalty against him if the same play happened in the third. There is something inherently wrong with that.

A penalty is a penalty, no matter when it happens, right? That is not good for the league, to have one of its refs being quoted on the radio saying something like that... :lol:

The sweep this weekend was very big. Even though MTU is last in the WCHA, it is always good to go on to the road and take four points. It really shuts up some people who keep complaining about our unbalanced home/road schedule (Mazzocco and Woog).

I'm really surprised that MTU is last. They seem like a really gritty team. Plus they have some scorer's. Now Mankato...

I'm really surprised that MTU is last. They seem like a really gritty team. Plus they have some scorer's. Now Mankato...

It may be because teams going up against Tech know how dangerous they can be, and play accordingly. Conversely, teams going up against the Mavs think they can just sleepwalk through the weekend and come out with 4 points (see MSU v. Denver).