SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Preseason Media Poll August 13th 2013

Matt

Hope thats not the case. Got Jackrabbit season tickets this year so we could have good seats to watch the Herd keep the Marker...again.

You spent $130 + a donation to the Jackrabbit club on season tickets when single game tickets were and still are available?

You spent $130 + a donation to the Jackrabbit club on season tickets when single game tickets were and still are available?

Papabear wanted to get good seats....and will sell the Non-NDSU tickets probably pretty easily. I believe the game is sold out as well.

You could potentially turn a profit on this deal. Especially if their season goes well.

It'll be tough. Bought 2 season tickets...plus 4 extra for the Bison game which was priced at double the other games. So thats an extra $160 for the Bison game alone...if you take the Bison tickets out of the equation because those would have been purchased anyway, then he should be able to get a small profit.

It'll be tough. Bought 2 season tickets...plus 4 extra for the Bison game which was priced at double the other games. So thats an extra $160 for the Bison game alone...if you take the Bison tickets out of the equation because those would have been purchased anyway, then he should be able to get a small profit.

If they play Nebraska tough and beat you guys those tickets will be worth alot if they're really good seats.

If they play Nebraska tough and beat you guys those tickets will be worth alot if they're really good seats.

I dont know that they are particularly great seats. Probably solid though....not like it is a big enough stadium to have awful seats.

Your telling me they went to "demand-pricing" for the NDSU game? How dare they. NDSU fans claim that is completely moronic and the NDSU AD would never do it, even if they played UND.

SDSU is so dumb for bringing in double the revenue for a game that they know would sell out no matter what. :silly:

To each their own.

Your telling me they went to "demand-pricing" for the NDSU game? How dare they. NDSU fans claim that is completely moronic and the NDSU AD would never do it, even if they played UND.

SDSU is so dumb for bringing in double the revenue for a game that they know would sell out no matter what. :silly:

how many other games is sdsu gonna sell out this year? sorta makes a difference...

how many other games is sdsu gonna sell out this year? sorta makes a difference...

Definitely makes a difference. I understand the argument that a potential dynamic pricing profit isn't in itself a reason to schedule UND but if we do end up on the schedule and they don't do it, that would be foolish. Totally hypothetical at this point though and kudos to SDSU for realizing the extra revenue based on demand for the game in Brookings and and also from traveling Bison fans.