SiouxSports.com Forum

1987 Dream Team Poster and Sioux Pucks

pivetz

A lot less than the ones that I am subject to here all the time. Funny you never make a point about that.

Again, you are here to defend yourself and as far as I can tell, no one has ever publicly called out your name. Anonymously criticizing someone by name who is unaware and can't defend themself is completely different to whatever it is you think you are subject to.

• Upvote 2

Again, you are here to defend yourself and as far as I can tell, no one has ever publicly called out your name. Anonymously criticizing someone by name who is unaware and can't defend themself is completely different to whatever it is you think you are subject to.

Defend my self against a pack mentality? Who is criticizing anyone? I am just posting what happened.

That is what the artist thought also. Problem was it did not turn out that way. Might have been an issue with who owned the rights. For Associated to sell them they probably would have had to go to court first to get a judgment to have the right to sell them. Then after getting their costs back they would have had to cut up the money with the artist. If the artist maybe had not spent so much time losing all his money at the Southgate gambling he would have been in a better place. Instead of paying Associated for the prints he took the money to the Southgate pull tabs. Siouxtupa can say what he wants but I saw his dad doing this and knew the people who ran the gaming at the Gate. Sorry if this sounds cruel but it is a fact.

Regardless of its truth, it's seriously bush league to make comments like this. It has very little bearing to the original post. It seems like you respond to every single thread about these paintings the same way - even one asking about the 50 years print (which was a completely different piece.) Take your personal vendettas off the board please.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of its truth, it's seriously bush league to make comments like this. It has very little bearing to the original post. It seems like you respond to every single thread about these paintings the same way - even one asking about the 50 years print (which was a completely different piece.) Take your personal vendettas off the board please.

Tell that do others. Amazing how people can take shots at me and that is fine. I post a fact, that you are not disputing, and I am the bush leaguer? The 87 poster you dad created was a great piece of art. The problem was he chose to use to expensive of paper and printed to many. I know the price came down a lot for volume but it did not work. Which I did always think was sad because your dad and uncle are really nice guys.

Tell that do others. Amazing how people can take shots at me and that is fine. I post a fact, that you are not disputing, and I am the bush leaguer? The 87 poster you dad created was a great piece of art. The problem was he chose to use to expensive of paper and printed to many. I know the price came down a lot for volume but it did not work. Which I did always think was sad because your dad and uncle are really nice guys.

You are such a victim.

• Upvote 1

I'm not taking a shot at you but was it really relevant to make fun of someone for gambling (true or not) and then try and backtrack your words and say something nice about them? This thread was about looking for a simple poster, no one needed artist history, just a poster.

• Upvote 1

I'm not taking a shot at you but was it really relevant to make fun of someone for gambling (true or not) and then try and backtrack your words and say something nice about them? This thread was about looking for a simple poster, no one needed artist history, just a poster.

Hey he is a nice guy though.

• 2 months later...