SiouxSports.com Forum

CC v. Wisco

choyt3

I'm going to jump onto the Howe was robbed bandwagon. Rumpel was very good the entire weekend, and I'm not going to complain about his selection, but Joe Howe made a number of tremendous saves to keep his team alive Thursday-Saturday. And any kid that shuts out Minnesota in their backyard in the conference tournament is on the all tournament team in my book.

I kind of thought Howe would be the MVP......no love for goalies! :lol:

I'm going to jump onto the Howe was robbed bandwagon. Rumpel was very good the entire weekend, and I'm not going to complain about his selection, but Joe Howe made a number of tremendous saves to keep his team alive Thursday-Saturday. And any kid that shuts out Minnesota in their backyard in the conference tournament is on the all tournament team in my book.

I kind of thought Howe would be the MVP......no love for goalies! :lol:

I still remember Kellen Briggs giving up 4 goals in the 2004 semi-finals and another 4 in the championship and getting BOOO'd mercilessly when he was handed the all-tournament goalie award. Alaska-Anchorage's goalie stood on his head against CC, North Dakota, and Duluth...everybody in that building knew that the goalie from the FOURTH PLACE team in the tournament was the story of the weekend.

I still remember Kellen Briggs giving up 4 goals in the 2004 semi-finals and another 4 in the championship and getting BOOO'd mercilessly when he was handed the all-tournament goalie award. Alaska-Anchorage's goalie stood on his head against CC, North Dakota, and Duluth...everybody in that building knew that the goalie from the FOURTH PLACE team in the tournament was the story of the weekend.

Not only that. He of all players was named the MVP..... :glare: