SiouxSports.com Forum

? ? ? on a smart phone

Fetch

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 & when I try & read here while the game is on - I can't refresh the thread without going all the way to the top & high light the address bar & hit go - the next button wont refresh it - it only works if the page is full & takes u to the next page

I wish there was a button at the bottom of the last post to refresh the thread/topic

Maybe there's a different browser that you can use. The browser on my Windows 8 Phone always leaves the address bar and refresh button visible on screen. The screen on the S3 is pretty but so I would assume there's enough screen real estate to not have to hide that stuff when you scroll down.

Maybe there's a different browser that you can use. The browser on my Windows 8 Phone always leaves the address bar and refresh button visible on screen. The screen on the S3 is pretty but so I would assume there's enough screen real estate to not have to hide that stuff when you scroll down.

Good point, at least on my phone Chrome seems to keep the address bar there no matter where on the page you are. Of course, refreshing jumps you back to the top of the page, so you're still left scrolling the length of the page once.