SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Friday, 6:37 puck drop

AZSIOUX

If anyone was a big fighter in juniors it was panz. Think he racked up 150 plus PIM for 3 or maybe more seasons. That's a lot of gloves dropping! Not smart to have it out there but if that's turgeon style then so be it. Panz or Mac would be more ideal. Would love to see a old fashion fight out on the pond after we get a couple goal lead ;)

Go sioux

If anyone was a big fighter in juniors it was panz. Think he racked up 150 plus PIM for 3 or maybe more seasons. That's a lot of gloves dropping! Not smart to have it out there but if that's turgeon style then so be it. Panz or Mac would be more ideal. Would love to see a old fashion fight out on the pond after we get a couple goal lead ;)

Go sioux

The General was also a fear fighter in Jr's as well. Having Mac getting in a fight, and losing him for a game is not smart at this point, he's one of UND's top penalty killing defensemen.

The General was also a fear fighter in Jr's as well. Having Mac getting in a fight, and losing him for a game is not smart at this point, he's one of UND's top penalty killing defensemen.

I never thought Mac would fight, just stating he and panz would be way better match ups because of experience and size. We all know how important the animal is to this team, no brainer there. Pattyn did fight but Panz fought much more than the general in juniors. Go sioux Sweep these guys!

That being said I hope pattyn does drop the gloves out on the pond :) sweep UNO!

• Upvote 1

I never thought Mac would fight, just stating he and panz would be way better match ups because of experience and size. We all know how important the animal is to this team, no brainer there. Pattyn did fight but Panz fought much more than the general in juniors. Go sioux Sweep these guys!

That being said I hope pattyn does drop the gloves out on the pond :) sweep UNO!

To be honest with you, I would be surprised if there is a fight today, but it wouldn't shock me. The WCHA officials are so bound and determined not to let the guys fight. I am sure they also will probably warn the two teams before the game as well. I just want to see a win... If they can get the ice solid enough to play.

To be honest with you, I would be surprised if there is a fight today, but it wouldn't shock me. The WCHA officials are so bound and determined not to let the guys fight. I am sure they also will probably warn the two teams before the game as well. I just want to see a win... If they can get the ice solid enough to play.

Will you be able to provide any highlights for this game since its not on directv?