SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber St. v. North Dakota

bincitysioux

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't able to watch tonight. Weber had no answer for the zone played by Montana or Montana St. and everybody knew it. Are you telling me we were'nt playing zone defense?

We did for a while and than they hit 3 three pointers and we had to get out of it.

Good game guys, I watched on bigskytv you guys played us tough but we were able to wear you out down low. And for once we had an opponent miss a few free throws. I enjoyed your play by play announcer, he did a good job. Good luck the rest of the year, make some noise in the Sky.

Good game guys, I watched on bigskytv you guys played us tough but we were able to wear you out down low. And for once we had an opponent miss a few free throws. I enjoyed your play by play announcer, he did a good job. Good luck the rest of the year, make some noise in the Sky.

Good luck to you too, and hopefully we can meet in the conference tournament.

I wasn't able to watch tonight. Weber had no answer for the zone played by Montana or Montana St. and everybody knew it. Are you telling me we were'nt playing zone defense?

Played zone defense on only 2 possessions and I think that was it. We could not match up with them down low and Jones stated in his pre game speech that we were going to take the inside game away and force them to make the outside shots. This did not happen at all and they killed us down low.

When they went 3 for 3 on three pointers in their first few possessions of the 2nd half that obviously really hurt us. It got us out of our zone in a hurry. Schuler being matched up with Otis down low when we were in man was not a good. That is about 6'6" vs. 6'2". He had position anytime he wanted.

weber showed their depth at teh bigs when one talented big guy got in foul trouble they brought in another talented big and when he needed a rest they brought in another talented big....

hopefully that elbow brekke took didn't/doesn't set him back..

the broken practice basketball hoop is another example of the athletic department/REA not giving two craps about anything other than hockey....what a joke to see that thing hanging there in the way for such a big game??!!