SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Sac State (1/24)

SWSiouxMN

Boy, when this team loses a game, they don't just lose the game do they? They completely self destruct and embarasse themselves. I'm not saying they're getting obliterated, they just look like a JV team out there that is playing basketball for the first time.

SDSU is the only game off the top of my head that they competed in and lost. The rest they just gave up.

Boy, when this team loses a game, they don't just lose the game do they? They completely self destruct and embarasse themselves. I'm not saying they're getting obliterated, they just look like a JV team out there that is playing basketball for the first time.

SDSU is the only game off the top of my head that they competed in and lost. The rest they just gave up.

Like I said earlier - Gutless. They have nothing inside of them to go on the road and compete. They are fine at home when they have no adversity of travel, foreign gym, etc. They are a mentally weak ball club.

The only thing that was more embarrassing than Sacramento State's Jr. high gym was UND’s second half performance.

This team is crap on the road and it really p*sses me off. It’s been like this too long and my patience has run thin in terms of waiting for it to change.

I'm pretty sure the rim is the same size around in Sacramento as it is in Grand Forks, and the floor is the same length, etc. Jones needs to corale this team, and the players need to pull their heads out of their butts. Both the players and the coaches are wasting what I consider to be exceptional talent on this roster. You can't play or coach college basketball without travel or injury. Suck it up and deal with it...................