SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Attn: jimdahl -

Can we just re-name this place Sioux-BruinsSports.com already and call it a day? Seriously, how many Bruins fans are on this web site?

:lol:

I would be willing to bet that there are more Bruins than Capitals fans on this Message Board. Come to think of it, I think that Jim is the only Crapitals fan on Sioux Sports. :)

I would be willing to bet that there are more Bruins than Capitals fans on this Message Board. Come to think of it, I think that Jim is the only Crapitals fan on Sioux Sports. :)

I feel like the only Red Wings fan sometimes but I know yzerman19's a fan. Whatever happened to redwing77? He used to be a regular poster here and hasn't been around in a long time (in fact, over two years).

I feel like the only Red Wings fan sometimes but I know yzerman19's a fan. Whatever happened to redwing77? He used to be a regular poster here and hasn't been around in a long time (in fact, over two years).

maybe he wised up and decided to root for a good team...:)

Attn: jimdahl -

Can we just re-name this place Sioux-BruinsSports.com already and call it a day? Seriously, how many Bruins fans are on this web site?

:lol:

if we rename the site I'll start a blog dedicated to the best all around player in the league, Patrice Bergeron...it will be named Patrice's Place. (As opposed to Goons World). Dave K, with his unique insight, will be a regular contributor to this Bruins-only blog.:)

I can confirm that Redwing77 is still a Red Wing fan. You can read some of his posts on my blog. I can't say why he's not posting anymore.

if we rename the site I'll start a blog dedicated to the best all around player in the league, Patrice Bergeron...it will be named Patrice's Place. (As opposed to Goons World). Dave K, with his unique insight, will be a regular contributor to this Bruins-only blog. :)

Blackheart gets funnier by the moment.

Not a fan of Crosby but that was a wicked slash to Sidney's head as he's sitting on the ice...penalty. Sheesh, ref, c'mon.

I would call it an deliberate attempt to injure. I have a buddy that's a reasonable Pens fan and after that happened I called him and said, that's ridiculous.

I would call it an deliberate attempt to injure. I have a buddy that's a reasonable Pens fan and after that happened I called him and said, that's ridiculous.

A reasonable pens fan? Now I know you're lying. :-)
  • Upvote 1

Now if that isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black, surely you must realize that you troll me as much as I troll you. Or is it such a subconscious thing that you're not even aware of what you're doing?

Drinking again? :)

Wild get the win 4-2 to tie the series back up heading to Chicago. The Wild stay undefeated at home in the playoffs but will have to figure out a way to win a game in Chicago to advance to the next round.

That was pure domination tonight. I like their chances in Chicago.

Although I am not a fan of the Wild I was extremely pleased to see that Matt Cooke had an outstanding game and got some much deserved praise from the commentators late in the game.

Cooke set the tone right off the bat. Great to have him back.
  • Upvote 1