SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

...says the guy who has spent the better part of the last five years whining about Matt Cooke. The irony of that is hilarious beyond belief! :D

its not whining when the guy has been fined or suspended 10 times in his career. But you tend to root for ass-clowns like him and Ulfie and Claude Lemieux ...how sad for you. Good news though, the Raiders drafted Mack out of U of Buffalo...Pride and poise baby!
  • Upvote 1

Why do the Montreal fans boo every time Chara touches the puck? Is it because of the hit he put on Pacioretty? (Can't remember exactly when that was)

Because Chara finished a hockey play and hurt Max Pacioretty, so the Hab's fans boo him everytime he touches the puck.

Because Chara finished a hockey play and hurt Max Pacioretty, so the Hab's fans boo him everytime he touches the puck.

Didnt Pacioretty hit where the bench ends and the glass begins? It was in the context of the game iirc. :)

I don't think he's stupid, I think he trolls us to get our goats. Seems like he's gotten mine a few times.

Yeah, I agree. He definitely trolls here more than the usual suspects. Over the past few years we've argued about Matt Cooke, Ulf Samuellson, fighting in hockey, what happens in the "context of the game", etc. I don't think I've ever slammed Crosby or the Penguins in general as I think he's a great player and they're a good team. It's funny to me the obsession that Davek has with the Bruins. His whining ALWAYS comes back to the Bruins somehow.

Hey Ray77, were back in business and ready for game five all tied up.

Yessir! This series has me tied up in knots. If they'd have lost last night they would have been in trouble. I think the Bruins have outplayed the Canadiens in every game of this series with maybe the exception of Game 2 which, ironically, the Bruins won. The Bruins have hit posts, missed open nets, and have had countless opportunities to score in this series but have been snakebitten. I'm hoping that on Saturday night the floodgates open.

Yessir! This series has me tied up in knots. If they'd have lost last night they would have been in trouble. I think the Bruins have outplayed the Canadiens in every game of this series with maybe the exception of Game 2 which, ironically, the Bruins won. The Bruins have hit posts, missed open nets, and have had countless opportunities to score in this series but have been snakebitten. I'm hoping that on Saturday night the floodgates open.

It just seems like everyone is fighting the puck on the B's - especially the Krejci line. I have never seen Krejci play such a slow game...ever. Soderberg has been very impressive, and his line was the best on the ice last night.

It just seems like everyone is fighting the puck on the B's - especially the Krejci line. I have never seen Krejci play such a slow game...ever. Soderberg has been very impressive, and his line was the best on the ice last night.

Agree 100%. Which is where my "floodgates" comment comes from. Once they start going in, it could get dangerous!

Yeah, I agree. He definitely trolls here more than the usual suspects. Over the past few years we've argued about Matt Cooke, Ulf Samuellson, fighting in hockey, what happens in the "context of the game", etc. I don't think I've ever slammed Crosby or the Penguins in general as I think he's a great player and they're a good team. It's funny to me the obsession that Davek has with the Bruins. His whining ALWAYS comes back to the Bruins somehow.

If the Bruins get past the Hab's, it's going to be fun watching the Bruins chew up the Penguins again.

I could see the Bruins rattling the Pens like they did last year.

Montreal is giving them all they can handle...I'm actually impressed with how they have shut the Bruins down to this point...hoping the Bruins can get an early goal (or four) on Saturday and run the Habs right out of the building.
  • Upvote 1

Montreal is giving them all they can handle...I'm actually impressed with how they have shut the Bruins down to this point...hoping the Bruins can get an early goal (or four) on Saturday and run the Habs right out of the building.

Attn: jimdahl -

Can we just re-name this place Sioux-BruinsSports.com already and call it a day? Seriously, how many Bruins fans are on this web site?

:lol:

• Upvote 1

IF the Bruins get past the Habs, and IF the Pens can finish off the Rangers, I am going to have a 50/50 chance of using that quote in my new signature line. You know as well as I do that either team could win that series just as easily as the other, should they happen to meet. They are both good teams and both very capable of earning the right to hoist the cup a month from now. You shouldn't make such arrogant statements as you know from personal experience that they can come back to bite you in the a$$. Remember when the Flyers came back from being down 3-0 vs. Boston a few years back?

Oh my God, you almost took the high road.