SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs UMKC 12/5

SWSiouxMN

nope, western illinois.

I however continue to be amazed by the pettiness around here. I mean, people do know that the only schools referred to by the city they are in are the schools that are named after the city they are in, right?

I was unaware of that, and am confused by it bigtime.

nope, western illinois.

I however continue to be amazed by the pettiness around here. I mean, people do know that the only schools referred to by the city they are in are the schools that are named after the city they are in, right?

We are aware. But I think it is highly unfair that the schools from the bigger cities recieve preferential treatment from the Summit. The school from Fargo should benefit equally from this ingenious marketing strategy..................

Sioux shot 50% from the field, and were 6-16 from 3.

They only turned the ball over 10 times.

14-30 from the FT line and out-rebounded 41-28. Obviously the FT's were atrocious, but as far as I am concerned the rebounding margin in this game was just as big a factor to this loss. We are much bigger than KC, and have pretty much outrebounded everybody else all season. KC was also pathetic at the charity stripe tonight and turned the ball over more, but they just flat out worked harder and hustled more. How do you give up that offensive rebound on the KC freethrow with 17 seconds left?

Very frustrating game.

I hate to single guys out, and especially tonight when everybody struggled at the FT line. Webb is a huge asset and key piece to this team, but this is two consecutive games where his FT shooting has for all intensive purposes cost the team the game.

Sioux shot 50% from the field, and were 6-16 from 3.

They only turned the ball over 10 times.

14-30 from the FT line and out-rebounded 41-28. Obviously the FT's were atrocious, but as far as I am concerned the rebounding margin in this game was just as big a factor to this loss. We are much bigger than KC, and have pretty much outrebounded everybody else all season. KC was also pathetic at the charity stripe tonight and turned the ball over more, but they just flat out worked harder and hustled more. How do you give up that offensive rebound on the KC freethrow with 17 seconds left?

Very frustrating game.

I hate to single guys out, and especially tonight when everybody struggled at the FT line. Webb is a huge asset and key piece to this team, but this is two consecutive games where his FT shooting has for all intensive purposes cost the team the game.

Sadly, I totally agree.