SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 6 EWU

geaux_sioux

So looking for some help here. Trying to get things setup to watch the game tonight on bigskyconf.com. I downloaded the adobe flash and the octosetup software. Still having problems. Anyone else have these type of problems that can help me out? I am using a Mac. Thanks.

What game are you trying to watch?

So looking for some help here. Trying to get things setup to watch the game tonight on bigskyconf.com. I downloaded the adobe flash and the octosetup software. Still having problems. Anyone else have these type of problems that can help me out? I am using a Mac. Thanks.

Same thing happened to me during the Sac. St. game. After I was unsuccessful a number of times I exited out and than relogged back in. It worked for me after that. Not sure if it will help but I hope it does.

I have heard that some people solved the problem by just rebooting.

Try using Google Chrome

After a couple reinstalls and the all import an reboot...got it to work. Anyone here tried hooking up to their TV? Does it look okay or is it too blurry?

My quality has varied depending on the game (and the source). It isn't going to look like HD, but I have had some games look pretty good. I agree with moser, I get better video when I use Chrome than other browsers.

My quality has varied depending on the game (and the source). It isn't going to look like HD, but I have had some games look pretty good. I agree with moser, I get better video when I use Chrome than other browsers.

Depends a lot on whether or not the game is televised locally. I believe UND's home games have used the Midco feed and the stream for MSU/UNC was the local Montana broadcast. While PSU/SUU was a pretty poor feed that wasn't tv quality.