SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

I've said more than once that we're all just a lawn mower toss away from the next problem.

Agreed, and I think Haks and Faison have already demonstrated how they view the world, and how different it is from our poor cousins to the south.

Agreed, and I think Haks and Faison have already demonstrated how they view the world, and how different it is from our poor cousins to the south.

Are they the ones you feel obligated to invite for Christmas? Like the ones who show up to the potluck with all their kids and nothing to contribute?

But not busy of enough of a business to keep you from posting here.

My paperboy says the same thing.

Must be busier than your business given our post counts don't you think?

Your paperboy sits in front of a computer? Sh#$ty paperboy.

Must be busier than your business given our post counts don't you think?

Your paperboy sits in front of a computer? Sh#$ty paperboy.

My business sends me checks for doing nothing while I lounge around the pool, just waiting on some more wheat money and soybeans to come in. I see your's must be pretty busy also since you seem to find plenty of free time to post here.

My business sends me checks for doing nothing while I lounge around the pool, just waiting on some more wheat money and soybeans to come in. I see your's must be pretty busy also since you seem to find plenty of free time to post here.

You already used that one today, try to be more original when you come up with your insults.

And seriously dude, you are mocking me for going out and making something of myself, taking a risk, starting my own business, hiring employees, providing a service and contributing to the economy?

You need to check yourself man.

You already used that one today, try to be more original when you come up with your insults.

And seriously dude, you are mocking me for going out and making something of myself, taking a risk, starting my own business, hiring employees, providing a service and contributing to the economy?

You need to check yourself man.

Personally, I applaud you for overcoming an NDSU education. You are an inspiration. ;)

That's because Bville doesn't consider forging signatures, voter fraud or interfering with elections serious crimes. Bville only considers crimes involving sex or violence as serious. At Bville, nothing is as serious as winning football games. Teaching students life lessons and building better citizens doesn't seem to be as important as wins over FBS teams. At Bville, you aren't allowed to talk badly about NDSU football players. Bville is completely paranoid and believes that the whole world is out to get NDSU athletics. That's why this discussion wouldn't be on the main board at Bville. Thanks for playing.

To clarify, a similar discussion about problems at UND would not be at the top of the bisonville board. The hatred that some of you display for NDSU is really strange. Envy is the emotion that dominates your discussion about the Bison. It borders on being a fixation.

Over at bisonville we are showing that the problems with our players is a deep concern.

To clarify, a similar discussion about problems at UND would not be at the top of the bisonville board. The hatred that some of you display for NDSU is really strange. Envy is the emotion that dominates your discussion about the Bison. It borders on being a fixation.

Over at bisonville we are showing that the problems with our players is a deep concern.

How long were the threads about the Fighting Sioux nickname at the top of the list on Bville? One thread had 7,365 posts. How many posters were actively posting that they wanted whatever would damage UND the most? And count the number of UND threads on Bville over the past year or 2. Don't try and sell us that Bville doesn't talk about UND, doesn't try to make fun of UND constantly, isn't fixated on UND. I would guess that there are more posts on Bville talking about UND than there are about NDSU on this site, and probably by a large margin.

And the only concern that most Bvillers have shown about this issue is whether the players would have to miss games, because that's what really matters to most NDSU fans. You know, buttfootball. There has been very little concern about the election process or North Dakota voters or even teaching students lessons.

And the only concern that most Bvillers have shown about this issue is whether the players would have to miss games, because that's what really matters to most NDSU fans. You know, buttfootball. There has been very little concern about the election process or North Dakota voters or even teaching students lessons.

Completely false.

Completely false.

Do you read the posts at Bville? There have been a few posters that have said the players were wrong, that they should be punished, and that NDSU handled things poorly. The rest have wanted to sweep the whole thing under the rug and move on with the season, because there is another championship to win and nothing should get in the way of buttfootball at NDSU.

Do you read the posts at Bville? There have been a few posters that have said the players were wrong, that they should be punished, and that NDSU handled things poorly. The rest have wanted to sweep the whole thing under the rug and move on with the season, because there is another championship to win and nothing should get in the way of buttfootball at NDSU.

I've read everything. There's been deep concern over the problem. We've dwelled on it to the point where there's not much else to say.

I've read everything. There's been deep concern over the problem. We've dwelled on it to the point where there's not much else to say.

We're not reading the same threads. The biggest concerns I've seen are over which media outlet is trying hardest to screw over NDSU, because everyone seems to be out to get NDSU according to Bville. I've seen little or no concern about the actual effects of the crime.
  • Upvote 2