SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It’s hard to believe a year has gone by since our visit last year. I can say with experience, that the program presents well and has a lot to offer any recruit looking for a high-quality education, great facilities, and high-character coaches. Now we need to win games and the rest will take care of itself.

My understanding is that the aforementioned players are participating with the visits this weekend. There's nothing like "new" enthusiasm! Hope we clean up with another great weekend of commits.

I have to say I took my 3yr old son to fan fest last year. And Cole Reyes got down on my kids level, talked to him, played football, etc. Cole really impressed me! Norberg was also very good with kids andget personable. If we can continue to get these class act players, we will be in very good position to achieve greatness.

I have to say I took my 3yr old son to fan fest last year. And Cole Reyes got down on my kids level, talked to him, played football, etc. Cole really impressed me! Norberg was also very good with kids andget personable. If we can continue to get these class act players, we will be in very good position to achieve greatness.

Great to hear! As much as "things" needed to change with the coaching staff, I have to say the coaching staff did a great job last year putting this class together. I have no doubts that Bubba and the new staff will take it to the next level with recruiting (just give them time).

Great to hear! As much as "things" needed to change with the coaching staff, I have to say the coaching staff did a great job last year putting this class together. I have no doubts that Bubba and the new staff will take it to the next level with recruiting (just give them time).

Just curious, what did you think of the previous staff? Did you think that change was needed? Your son seems like a great kid that I hope to see playing sometime in the near future. Hopefully he has a succesful weekend hosting recruits!

What are the players impressions of Bubba and staff thus far?

Couple names that have come up as going to North Dakota but can't tell if it's UND or not. Jake Francis, OL out of Missouri and Kendel Johnson, QB/DB out of Central Valley, CA. Again, I have no idea if UND visits or not, so you may not hear anything else about them.

EDIT: Francis is a scout two star with an offer from Southern Illinois, so it's more than possible he's at UND.

DB Adam Buirge is visiting this weekend.

Brian Eldridge@BriEldridge 22 hrs

Brooklyn Park (MN.) DB Adam Buirge (@adam_buirge7) will visit North Dakota tomorrow.

EDIT: Buirge is a 2015 player, so this is an unofficial.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/football/recruiting/player-Adam-Buirge-154807.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2015594/#adam-buirge