SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 WCHA Final Five Hoggsbreath Brunch

MafiaMan

Brunch Head Count  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to meet at...

• ...11 am on Friday, March 16th?
    • ...11 am on Saturday, March 17th?

BTW, I finally downloaded pictures of last year's group at the Hoggsbreath brunch...if you'd like a copy, send me a SASE and $10 for shipping and handling PM me with your e-mail address and I'll gladly e-mail you back the photos.

Goon, if you bail on Friday's brunch and give me another lame excuse this year as to why you couldn't make it, well, to use a quote from my ancestors, you're dead to me.

I am 50/50 right now... I printed off the directions for the Hoggsbreath but I am not a very good get around town in the big city kind of guy.

I am 50/50 right now... I printed off the directions for the Hoggsbreath but I am not a very good get around town in the big city kind of guy.

Goon. Take that set of balls that are up on top of your kitchen cupboards, screw them on, and get behind the wheel of your car in the big city.

The Hoggsbreath could not be easier to find. From almost anywhere. I'd love to meet the Oz Who Is Behind the Curtain . . . .

Goon. Take that set of balls that are up on top of your kitchen cupboards, screw them on, and get behind the wheel of your car in the big city.

The Hoggsbreath could not be easier to find. From almost anywhere. I'd love to meet the Oz Who Is Behind the Curtain . . . .

LOL.

The opinions expressed in the post above are those of NorthDakotaHockey alone and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of the Hoggsbreath, MafiaMan, the city of Little Canada, The United States Navy, the University of Michigan football team, Valley Dairy, or the Pope. SiouxSports.com and its employees do not express or imply any warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the posts of the poster known as NorthDakotaHockey.

Any rebroadcast, reproduction or other use of this thread without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited.

In short, Goon, we'd be happy to see you on Friday at 11:00 am.

Those are floating next to my wife's side of the bed in a jar. :)

If you need a ride I will pick you up on the way to Hoggsbreath with my "zambonimobile". I am at the Holiday Inn East by 3M.

Too frattin funny!! I've got a karaoke machine in my basement too!

See you Friday. Eleven. Be there, or be square. I'll be leaving for the X tomorrow.

Alcohol might have been a factor and I thought I would show you that yes there is a goon and no he can't sing one bit.

Thank you to everyone who came out to yesterday's Hoggsbreath brunch. I believe I counted 30 people in attendance.

For those of you who received a "black ice" Hoggsbreath long-sleeve t-shirt, enjoy, and thank you for coming out. For those of you who would like a "home" version of the Hoggsbreath long-sleeve t-shirt (white shirt w/green logo on front), PM me or text me at 612-386-8207 with your size request and I'll put together a list. I can get the shirts for cost so they're relatively cheap ($10-$12 per shirt) and they're good advertising for the softball team sponsor too.

Thanks especially to NorthDakotaHockey, CMSioux, Ice Arena Man, YaneA, and Siouxman...always a pleasure to run into you every March.

Thank you to everyone who came out to yesterday's Hoggsbreath brunch. I believe I counted 30 people in attendance.

For those of you who received a "black ice" Hoggsbreath long-sleeve t-shirt, enjoy, and thank you for coming out. For those of you who would like a "home" version of the Hoggsbreath long-sleeve t-shirt (white shirt w/green logo on front), PM me or text me at 612-386-8207 with your size request and I'll put together a list. I can get the shirts for cost so they're relatively cheap ($10-$12 per shirt) and they're good advertising for the softball team sponsor too.

Thanks especially to NorthDakotaHockey, CMSioux, Ice Arena Man, YaneA, and Siouxman...always a pleasure to run into you every March.

MafiaMan - Thanks again for putting this all together. And thanks for the pictures of the 2011 Hoggsbreath brunch crowd. We will need to get it printed, framed, and hung in our Fighting Sioux decorated bathroom.

It is great hearing the stories, seeing those who show up every year, and putting a face to the name of the attendees. Goon and the others - nice to finally meet you face to face.